HVAC Service Technician
TUDI Mechanical Systems, Inc. (www.tudi.com) – Voted a top workplace in the Pittsburgh, PA and Tampa, FL area and named one of the best contractors on the U.S. East Coast by Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration News! Founded in 1987, TUDI Mechanical Systems is a merit organization that has grown into a premier mechanical, plumbing and electrical maintenance contractor in both the Pittsburgh and Tampa Markets. Our philosophies and strategies have led us to consistent double digit growth for the past 15 years. During this unfortunate time with Covid-19, we didn't have layoffs and we guaranteed 40 hours to all of our employees!
We are seeking to add a highly motivated and capable HVAC Service Technician to join our growing team. This person will drive success as an integral part of the group.
- Accurately assess needed repairs or issues quickly and effectively
- Perform maintenance, repairs and diagnose Roof top units (RTU’s) less than 20 TONS, Ice Machines, Water pumps, boilers and basic steam systems.
- Opportunity to mentor entry level technicians
- Direct daily communication with our commercial customers and office personnel
- Other duties as assigned
- Valid Driver's License (required)
- Associates Degree or Certification in HVAC/Refrigeration
- Universal Refrigeration Licenses
- Two or more years of commercial heating and air conditioning experience
- Advanced electrical knowledge
- Knowledge of refrigeration cycle, heating appliances and basic steam systems
- Ability to access controls and make minor adjustments
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Team player and good attitude
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary + Compensation plan including bonus
- 100% Company Paid Medical Coverage- Family Healthcare premiums paid in full
- Comprehensive benefits package including Dental, Vision, Life, Disability and more
- Onsite fitness facility
- 401k plan with employer match
- Profit Sharing Plan with employer contribution
- Career growth opportunities
- Paid Vacation Time
- Company phone and van provided as needed
- Various employee and family activities
- Guaranteed Forty (40) hours per week with no possibility for layoff
Our results speak for themselves. Tudi Mechanical Systems has been voted one of Pittsburgh’s Top Workplaces for 11 consecutive years. We are recognized as one of the best contractors on the U.S. East Coast by Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration News.
Founded in 1987, TUDI Mechanical Systems has grown into the premier mechanical service contractor and trusted business partner in our defined market segment. Our ethics, strategies and business philosophies have led to consistent double-digit growth for the past 15+ years.
At Tudi, we are committed to each other and our customers. We are raising the bar and changing the industry.
Apply now to be part of this winning team.