Commercial HVAC Service Tech
Think you’re mechanically inclined?
Put your skills to the test by taking the Mechanical Aptitude Assessment!
Score better than a 97% and earn a $30 Amazon giftcard.
The Mechanical Aptitude Assessment can be found at:
Hiring immediately! We are excited to announce openings in our Service Division as a Commercial Service Technician.
- Evaluate facilities for optimal performance on mechanical and controls systems.
- Provide creative and innovative solutions with associated financial impact for clients
- Ability to diagnose, service and repair of heating and air conditioning equipment for commercial, industrial, and medical facilities.
- Perform scheduled maintenance on heating and air conditioning equipment to include chiller, boiler, cooling tower, package unit and split system
- College or Technician Degree in HVAC/Refrigeration
- Universal Refrigeration Licenses
- Must possess good customer service and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Team player and good attitude
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package; including bonus incentive program
- Comprehensive benefits package, including employer-paid health insurance (no employee contribution toward premiums)
- 401k with Company match & profit sharing
- Excellent working environment
- Various employee & family events
Our results speak for themselves. Tudi Mechanical Systems of Tampa has been recognized as a 3-time recipient of Tampa Bay’s Best Places to Work Award by the Tampa Bay Business Journal, an award based directly on the feedback from our team. We are also recognized as one of the best contractors on the U.S. East Coast by Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration News.
Founded in 1987, TUDI Mechanical Systems has grown into the premier mechanical service contractor and trusted business partner in our defined market segment. Our ethics, strategies and business philosophies have led to consistent double-digit growth for the past 15+ years.
At Tudi, we are committed to each other and our customers. We are raising the bar and changing the industry.