What happens when a mechanical contractor is about more than just HVAC and controls?
Where it’s not just about satisfying clients, but transforming an industry.
With Tudi Mechanical Systems, you get a team that operates…
As a single heartbeat.
Because a business doesn’t always have to BE a business. It should be something more.
Experience the Tudi difference, where anything is possible.
We are excited to announce openings in our Service Division as a HVAC Pipefitter.
- Knowledge of basic operation of piping systems.
- Lay out, assemble, install, and maintain pipe systems, pipe supports and related piping for steam, hot water, heating and cooling systems.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Selects type of pipe, related materials, equipment, and hanger systems.
- Installs piping systems using mechanical joint, threaded, glued, fused, solder, and brazing technology.
- Basic knowledge of air side systems including sheet metal, insulation, controls, air and water balancing and rigging of systems.
- Inspect work in progress and completed work to insure conformance to specifications and local codes.
- Perform field take-offs and jobsite material inventories.
- Assure the workplace is safe and your fellow co-workers and yourself are working in a safe environment.
- Respect all of the people you work with on a daily basis, as this reflects the TUDI Mechanical brand.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of pipefitting/welding experience.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Knowledge in pumps and flow rates.
- Experience in piping, refrigerant, hot water, steam, and process.
- OSHA 10 Certified.
As part of the application process for Tudi Mechanical, please click here to complete a brief behavioral survey: https://assess.predictiveindex.com/oi/tudi